When looking for someone to help you find your new home, chances are you want someone who:
• Is patient, compassionate, a good listener and a problem solver, dedicated to figuring out what the buyer wants and delivering it.
• Loves showing homes, understands how homes are constructed, and how to make improvements that boost value.
• Is organized, detail-oriented and possesses excellent follow-up and keen insight for the rock-bottom price a seller may accept.
• Plays well with others and remains gracious, polite and professional, as well as being someone associates call a joy to be around.
• Knows the neighborhood, its perception in the community, and has an intimate knowledge of past and present inventory.
When you are ready to begin looking for a place for your family to call home, please contact Live Aloha Realty!